An Enrolled Agent Could Be Your Best Option
Tax issues are among life's most stressful challenges. Let a tax veteran help you resolve your tax issues. 
What is an Enrolled Agent?
An Enrolled Agent ("EA") is a federally-authorized tax professional.   "Enrolled" means to be licensed by the Federal Government, and "Agent" means authorized to appear in place of a taxpayer before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).   EAs are the only federally-licensed tax professionals and are authorized to represent taxpayers in all 50 states and at all administrative levels of the IRS. The Enrolled Agent designation dates back to 1884. EAs are admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by the Director of Practice, U.S. Department of the Treasury, Washington, D.C.   
Why Seek Assistance From an Enrolled Agent?
Attorneys are sometimes more familiar with law than with the IRS collection process, and CPAs usually do not base their careers around representing taxpayers who have IRS Collection Division problems.

Not all EAs have the same level of expertise, but chances are that an EA is more likely to roll up his or her sleeves and work to resolve your tax issues. 
I personally give our clients status updates and address their concerns. We spend quite a bit of time on the phone, and we may have to return your phone call, so please leave a message if we cannot answer your call. I will personally return your call if you have a serious tax issue.

Do not delay! Call us today. The IRS will not forget about your tax issue(s), and penalties and interest will continue to accrue.
Assist with all IRS tax problems--Installment Agreements; Offers in Compromise,  Innocent Spouse Issues, Injured Spouse Claims, Statute of Limitations, Contesting IRS Liens and Levies, Tax Audit  Representation (field, correspondence and office audits),  Audit Reconsideration, Collection Due Process Hearings, CPA, Tax Attorney, Appeals,  Penalty abatement, Trust Fund Recovery Penalty 100% penalty, Tax Returns,  Prepare current and past year individual, corporate, and partnership income tax returns, employment tax returns, W-2s and W-3s, 1099s and 1096s
IRS, Tax Help, need help, internal revenue service, IRS audit, IRS problem, levy, lien, CPA, tax attorney, enrolled agent, summons, levy, wage levy, bank account, help IRS tax problem, IRS problem, refund, tax problem, income tax return, refund check, payment agreement, installment agreement, payment agreement, summons, delinquent tax, delinquent return, have not filed, IRS, tax preparation, W-2, 1040, 1120, 1065, failure to file, failed to pay, failed to deposit, IRS tax problems, file Tax Returns, Settle Back Taxes, Stop Wage Garnishment, Remove liens, Remove Tax Levy, Audit Representation, Asset Seizure, IRS revenue officer,  offer in compromise, payroll tax, tax preparation, IRS tax help, tax resolution, payment plan, refund, tax return, penalty abatement