top of page

An Enrolled Agent Could Be Your Best Option 

Tax issues are among life's most stressful challenges. Let a tax veteran help you resolve your tax issues.

What is an Enrolled Agent?

An Enrolled Agent ("EA") is a federally-authorized tax professional. "Enrolled" means to be licensed by the Federal Government, and "Agent" means authorized to appear in place of a taxpayer before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). EAs are the only federally-licensed tax professionals and are authorized to represent taxpayers in all 50 states and at all administrative levels of the IRS. The Enrolled Agent designation dates back to 1884. EAs are admitted to practice before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by the Director of Practice, U.S. Department of the Treasury, Washington, D.C.   

Why Seek Assistance From an Enrolled Agent?

Attorneys are sometimes more familiar with law than with the IRS collection process, and CPAs usually do not base their careers around representing taxpayers who have IRS Collection Division problems.

Not all EAs have the same level of expertise, but chances are that an EA is more likely to roll up his or her sleeves and work to resolve your tax issues. 

I personally give our clients status updates and address their concerns. We spend quite a bit of time on the phone, and we may have to return your phone call, so please leave a message if we cannot answer your call. I will personally return your call if you have a serious tax issue.

Do not delay! Call us today. The IRS will not forget about your tax issue(s), and penalties and interest will continue to accrue.

bottom of page