NEED HELP WITH THE IRS?
Three payment options are available.
(1) We can email an invoice to you that will allow you to pay by clicking on the Pay Button embedded within the invoice; or,
(2) You can click on the Pay Now button above and be redirected to a window and asks you to enter the amount of your payment and click Continue. Second window - If you are not a PayPal member, skip down to the bottom of the second window and click on the Pay With Debit or Credit Card button. You can pay using your Debit or Credit card as a Guest. You do not need to join PayPal or sign in to make a payment. If you use this payment method, the information you enter must match the information your bank or credit card company has on file. You should receive confirmation within five minutes after your payment as been submitted.
- Note: We can also process your debit or credit card information over the phone, or you can mail a check to us, but work begins after your check has cleared.
(3) Some fees can be divided over several months depending on the fee amount and type case.
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Contact Information --
Juan Cortez, III, E. A.
Formerly with the Criminal
Division, Fraud Section,
U. S. Department of Justice
(210) 475-3785 (512) 807-0678 & (512) 547-5033 (800) 796-3077